The new version of PwdCrypter will be released soon.
In addition to some fixed bugs, there are important news.
See the changelog below:
- Fixed the icon for filtering the passwords list
- Fixed the App cache manager
- Fixed the export of the passwords list to ZIP file
- Fixed the import of the passwords list from ZIP file
- Fixed the error handling during the transfer operations from and to the Cloud storage
- Android: fixed the folder picker feature for import and export features
- New check password feature!
- New backup feature with reminder
- Support for Two-factor authentication (2-FA)
- Android: support for fingerprint authentication
- New page with the list of third party component licenses
- Android: API 29 support
The user guide page has been updated, so if you want to know more about the version, you can go here.